Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Welcome to the World of Prop Collecting!




Lexi and Cody, the sweetest Golden Retrievers ever, thank you for stopping by and viewing my Xena and Hercules Prop collection! Here you will find a complete archive of each individual wardrobe or prop piece that I have collected over the years. These are actual pieces created by the propmasters and costume makers from the set of Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. I'm managing this site myself because if I let Lexi and Cody do it, they would trade anything in my collection for some new tennis balls or a milk bone. So come on in and take a look around. I hope you enjoy what you see!

2 comments:

Elisabetta said...

Hi there! Are your props for sale? Thanks, you have a terrific collection!!! ^-^

xenasbard said...

Hi, no, my collection is not for sale, but thank you for the nice comments on my items! It has been fun collecting these things over the years! Battle on....